Bella_and_Edward

! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » I have an appointment with Chonglou.

I have an appointment with Chonglou.

1 2 2

"BOSS doesn't know yet." Suifeng adjusted his tone before talking to me. He's just stating the facts. That's right. Let Lou hear Jick call me that. Same. No, Jick will most likely die sooner. The future is worrying! "Jick, it's OK if you call me Yao Guang." I'm starting to feel a little headache. All right. So can I sit down? Mr. Suifeng, are you. I want to give Xiaoting and Yao Guang the snacks made by Aunt Qing. Jick smiled softly. The battle between angels and demons? I couldn't help laughing. The basket stays and the man goes! Suifeng is holding Manhattan. Mo Ting and I had a bowl of warm Sydney Lily sweet soup and a cup of new "Angel Kiss" in front of us. The wine glass in Suwen's hand has also been replaced with a new one. This one is Long Island Iced Tea. Chapter 450 Eternal Kingdom (13). Updated: 2011-12-1 9:42:22 Words in this Chapter: 4887 "I don't look like a monster." How dare Jick make a joke. How interesting. To be honest, I think someone's expression at the moment is like a great scourge. Jick, neither me nor Motine is hungry. Help me thank aunt Qing for her kindness. By the way, you go to say hello to Uncle and Aunt in Nangong. They haven't seen you for a long time. I said in a coquettish voice. OK. I put down the dessert, and you can try it later. See you later, Xiaoting. "Oh." Mo Ting just answered. With the wind, you go to inquire about it. I suddenly said. Miss, BOSS is under the boundary. I can't break it. Replied with the wind. Is Brother Lou making a mistake? Knowing that people would be worried. I began to be self-willed. Mo Ting, do you want a snack? "No." Mo Ting answered. Oh, then one of you can take these snacks! I took a sip of the sweet soup and put it down. Suifeng immediately recruited one of his men and lost the basket. Damn Brother Lou! "Little Yao." Mo Ting smiled. Cough. Then I heard the sound of a large group of demons pretending to be ill. Pretend, pretend again. I'll ask Martial Uncle to give you an injection. Who let Chonglou run to the appointment of Jialan and throw me aside? Miss Su Wen smiled helplessly. Am I wrong? "Wow.". Handsome "The gods came down to earth." "The style is different." At that moment, Shuyuan of the famous family in the hall suddenly had the same goal. Most of them are enchanting, and some are bold to come forward. Little Yao, your boss is here! "No, there is another peach blossom that kills me." Mo Ting joked. Brother Lou is here! What is a deadly peach blossom? As soon as I stood up,shuttle rack system, I saw Chonglou and Jialan appear together! Wow, the whole hall is quiet and silent! Chonglou really wore the red dress sent by the Demons. His appearance was breathtaking. This color was vulgar on other men, but it was iron-blooded on Chonglou! Sharp eyes through the crowd, straight to my side, suddenly turned into soft, or with a trace of warning, a trace of banter! "Brother Lou, you're here." Like the wind, I went through the crowd and went straight to the embrace of Chonglou. As soon as the corner of his mouth curved, he picked me up and let me hold the pink fist in his arms, pallet rack shelving ,warehouse storage racks, acting like a spoiled child! "Girl." Chonglou doted on me and held me firmly through the crowd who were shocked but could not recover. Fawn, he's the only one in your eyes, isn't he? Suddenly, a man said angrily. Eh? Jia Lan, you're here, too. I said in a coquettish voice. Then, he was relieved to hide back in the arms of Chonglou. With Brother Lou here, I'm not afraid that Jia Lan will be in trouble. What do you call that? Jia Lan is wearing a sea blue suit today, and she is also very handsome. The little hand on his arm belonged to Lvji, who was wearing a light gray strapless dress and smiled at me. Brother Lou, I'm so bored here. I said in a coquettish voice. Silly girl. Chonglou was in a good mood and carried me to the quiet hall. I'm a little depressed that Jia Lan and Lu Ji have to be on the same side. BOSS。 BOSS "Sit!" It is rare for Chonglou to be so easy-going. So, in the small hall, besides me, Lou Ge, Su Wen, Sui Feng and Mo Ting, there were more Jia Lan and Lu Ji. As for the other subordinates of Chonglou and Jialan, they stood far away from each other, this momentum! It's like a meeting between two big gangsters.
"Oh." I couldn't help laughing. Little heartless. Do you just ignore Ben Wang? Garland had a Blue Margarita in her hand. Brother Lou. I pouted. Chonglou was holding me in one hand and a cup of GodFather in the other, and drank it down. The demon standing behind will naturally offer a new cup of wine. It's time for you to give up, Jia Lan. Chonglou said. No way. Jia Lan also drank the wine in one gulp, and Green Ji always accompanied her with a smile. She was too loyal to Jia Lan. Alas. "If only Jia Lan and little green girl were a couple." Fawn, don't pull the red line for the king. "Brother Lou." "Sorry, the two presidents came in person, which really made us feel brilliant!" Chairman Nangong and his wife came to propose a toast. The two Nangong young masters are naturally accompanied. Hum Brother Lou, don't be such an outsider. I had a lot of trouble with Uncle and Aunt when I was a kid. Drink this glass of wine for me! I laughed. OK Chonglou had a drink with the chairman and his wife of Nangong. Xiaoyao, Aunt just heard from Sheng that you and Chong Zong are going to get engaged. Congratulations! Yes, this is a great joy. Congratulations! Congratulations to General Manager Chong! "Hehe.". Thank you Uncle and Aunt. I smiled sweetly. Engaged, yes. It doesn't have to be him. Jia Lan suddenly opened his mouth, which made Nangong and his wife very puzzled. Jia Lan, you will make trouble. I pouted. General Manager Lan,metal racking systems, you won't either. "Daddy, let me say something." "Xiao Yao, I haven't officially congratulated you yet." Nangong Sheng laughed. kingmoreracking.com

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » I have an appointment with Chonglou.