Bella_and_Edward

! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Wesley 077 (Betrayal)

Wesley 077 (Betrayal)

1 2 2

He looked at Bai Su and asked slowly, "You know as well as I do what happened. What lured him?" I lowered my voice. "Maybe he doesn't like to be restrained. He's bored by his military career." Gan Tiesheng waved his hand forcefully: "As long as he said, no one would force him to stay in the army. In fact, the friendship between me and him is not bound by anyone." Bai Su's voice is also very deep: "Please forgive me for asking, why are you so good to him, to pick him up from the garbage dump, as his own brother?" Gan Tiesheng turned his head and looked out of the window. Outside the window of the inn room, there was a cluster of poplar trees. In the wind, the leaves were green and trembling. They looked very handsome. He said, "a person does not need any special reason to be good to another person. This situation is very common." Bai Su's voice was soft, but what he said was quite sharp: "There are always some special reasons.". Psychologically speaking, a person's kindness to another person, in many cases, is for his own psychological satisfaction, not for the real kindness to others. Gan Tiesheng's complexion becomes very ugly, Jun Hua is busy defending him: "He won't, he is really good to the person." Gan Tiesheng made a gesture to stop Junhua's words: "Yes,push back racking system, there is a part, half, or even more than half. I want to satisfy my own psychology of achievement. Look, I picked up a young man from the garbage dump and cultivated him into a mighty general. That makes me feel very satisfied. But what does this have to do with the feelings between us and Fang Tiesheng's betrayal?" Bai Su turned his head sideways for a moment and finally admitted, "Yes, it doesn't matter. If there is a strong external temptation, we should look for another reason." Jun Hua sighs faintly: "Any external force's enticement,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, always must carry on the contact through the medium, I and he almost 24 hours together, what opportunity does he have to have the contact with the external strength?" Bai Su and I made a gesture at the same time, I said first: "There is a chance, the only chance, that time, you are in the cave, he suddenly felt something, suddenly left." Jun Hua shakes his head: "That little time, what can happen?" "I just know," said Bai Su. "This time we're here mainly to see Mr. Gan, and then we're going to visit that mountain depression and the mountain where Mr. Gan has lived in seclusion for decades." Gan Tiesheng's body trembled slightly: "That mountain, medium duty racking ,radio shuttle racking, the whole mountain, is the grave of the officers and men of my half division. I watched them fall down one by one and shed the last drop of blood. No one frowned. It was really an iron army worthy of the name, an iron army!" I lifted my lips and wanted to ask something, but I didn't. Gan Tiesheng immediately showed a self-deprecating smile. His appearance did not match his intelligence. He immediately knew what I wanted to ask. He said: "I was injured. When I fell down the mountain, I fell into a very narrow crevice. I tried to struggle to climb up, but instead I fell down." At this point, he gave a few dry laughs that sounded very helpless: "There was a rather deep cave below. As soon as I fell down, I fainted. It took me at least ten hours to wake up. It took me three days to start trying to get out.". I was weak, and it took me a long time to come back to life, and it all happened! It was easy for him to say, but to imagine those three or four days, it was as if he had fallen into hell. Gan Tiesheng went on, "There are still the stumps of my brothers everywhere on the mountain. I cried every time I saw them. I collected a dozen grenades and prepared to rush in when the enemy generals celebrated their victory. But I want to know why Fang Tiesheng didn't send his troops as promised!" When he said this, he gasped rapidly. Junhua hurriedly handed over a cup of tea. He drank it up in one breath. I took out a bottle of wine from my travel bag. Gan Tiesheng said "ah" and reached out to take it. He opened it and drank three mouthfuls in succession. He breathed a sigh of relief. His voice became bitter: "But as soon as I went down the hill and saw some of the enemy soldiers, I trembled and became weak. I was so frightened that I was sweating like a pulp. I seemed to be suffocating. I couldn't move any more. Fortunately, they didn't notice me.". At first I didn't know what had happened, but then, more often.
Not only saw the figure, even heard the voice is like that, I just know I. Got a strange disease, I can no longer see their own kind, I lost confidence in people, feel that the most terrible thing in the world, nothing more than people! I couldn't control this fear from the bottom of my heart, so I had to hide in the mountains all the time. When I heard a voice in the distance, I hid. Fortunately, there were many caves in the mountains, so I hid for decades. Bai Su-da sighed: "Indeed, people are terrible. Fortunately, unfortunately, you have been hiding in the mountains for decades, and I don't know how many earth-shaking, rivers of blood, and mountains of corpses you have escaped!" Gan Tiesheng just left the mountains soon, and has been with Jun Hua, naturally not easy to understand what Bai Su's words mean. Bai Su is right, over the years, the vast number of moves, it is due to the vicious human nature of the occurrence! Junhua reached out and stroked the back of Gan Tiesheng's hand. Gan Tiesheng's hand was thin and dry. Under the rough and brown skin, the blood vessels were like small snakes. It looked terrible,industrial racking systems, but when Junhua stroked it, she was gentle and happy. She only felt its beauty, but not its ugliness. kingmoreracking.com

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Wesley 077 (Betrayal)