! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Run amuck in the other world

Run amuck in the other world

1 2 2

Small moxa suddenly: "Yes, just now the master brandished those swords gas is very fierce!"! I can't keep my eyes open! Invincible shook his head and chuckled. Rain Sword, a kind of kendo that originally existed only in ancient legends! Can really use its essence, let alone small moxa, even invincible themselves can not guarantee that they can get away with it. His rain sword is just a joke. He didn't play a joke with someone in those years. He gave up everything and went to the island to think hard for three months. I'm afraid he can't use such powerful swordsmanship. Now the rain sword is still the same, but the joke people can no longer meet, this swordsmanship, now is just a memorial! "Boss, this is the list of today's applicants, the first case is special, you need to look at it immediately!" A middle-aged man with a lean face presented a stack of thick forms in his hands with both hands. A slender hand gently took the stack of forms, and then the owner of the hand looked up and saw the top page for only a moment. The man was surprised to open his mouth and said, "So soon someone signed up for the Holy Order Competition?!" The middle-aged man was silent, and he knew that this was not the boss's question, but just exclaimed! "Tang Long?!!" The middle-aged man's boss read the strange name doubtfully, repeated it several times in his heart, and suddenly exclaimed, "Don?!"! Is that the Tang family?! They should have died long ago, right?! I haven't heard of their family for five hundred years. How could it be so coincidental?! Doubtful, the boss continued to look down at the information,rapid sand filters, only to see a little surprised again, so that the middle-aged heart straight murmur: "This Tang Long is really so powerful?!"! It is a rare thing that the boss, who has eyes and hands, can show several surprised expressions in a short time. Odd Sword! The shape is similar to the famous Snow Blowing Sword of Snow Blowing Kensei? Well, it's a bit like that! In this way, the Tang family really has another person into the world, I really do not know whether this is their luck or disaster. The boss said that he had finished reading the form in his hand. There was a small piece of paper attached to the form. He glanced at it casually and immediately became interested: "Oh?"? He defeated the Golden Order Assassin Mir at that time?! And it only took one shot?! More terrible than snow blowing sword?! Interesting! After five hundred years, has the Tang family made a breakthrough in swordsmanship?! Then he hesitated for a moment and said slowly, "Let all the eyes in the city pay attention to the whereabouts of this Tang Long Childe, but.." Don't send anyone to follow you! Hey, disc air diffuser ,lamella tube, the Tang family is never easy to mess with! That's it, you go down! The middle-aged man answered in a low voice and retreated gently. The boss watched the middle-aged man close the door, then calmed down and thought, tapping his fingers gently on the stack of forms, on which Tang Long's name was clearly visible. Tang Long? How interesting The Tang family?! Ha-ha! Interesting!! Invincible looked up at the familiar sign and said with a smile, "Sure enough, there is also a branch of Turquoise Blue Star here!" Then he stepped into the branch of Turquoise Blue Star in Champs Elysees. Compared with the branch of Turquoise Blue Star in Bielefeld, the decoration of the branch of Champs Elysees here is more romantic and casual, and the tables inside are also exquisite brocade tables and stools of Saint Germain specialty. The noble and rich patterns carved by various silk threads make it full of aristocratic atmosphere. Most of the people in the Turquoise Blue Star in Bielefeld are businessmen, because it is the northern commercial capital of Baia, while in the Champs Elysees branch of Saint Germain, most of the people sitting inside are aristocratic sons who are very similar to the invincible dress. They talked and laughed, and there was nothing more meaningful to them than to indulge in fun. People are not dissolute and young people are in vain! This is the motto of the young nobles of Saint Germain! Compared with the young aristocrats of other countries, they are the favorite lovers of most young girls because they enjoy life and know how to have fun. The arrival of the strange invincible has attracted many people's attention. < Book > This kind of attention is aimed more at the little moxa behind him than at the invincible himself. Everyone has seen a lot of aristocratic sons, but it is rare to see a beautiful maid with blond hair and plump figure like Xiao Ai.
Especially the big golden eyes, in which the pure light formed a sharp contrast with her plump and hot figure. The soul of an angel, the body of a devil! Men dream of the best! When the waiter led the way and arranged the invincible to sit down at a small table for two, someone finally couldn't help it. A young aristocrat with fair complexion and handsome appearance and his two companions came over. When he arrived at the invincible table, the young nobleman sat down and took a sip of the red wine glass in his hand. He laughed and said, "Your Excellency, do you intend to transfer this maid?!" The invincible looked at the wanton young nobleman with great interest and said with a light smile, "I haven't asked you yet. Who are you?!" Young noble sees invincible answer, immediately came interest: "Do not be too polite!"! Just call me Harry! My ancestors gave me the title of count two days ago. Ha, I'm finally qualified to come here! The young nobleman took another sip of red wine from his glass. Invincible smile. For a long time, this guy turned out to be a young boy who had just won the title of nobility. No wonder he acted without aristocratic demeanor, but somewhat like the hooligans and local ruffians on the street! "Oh, it's the Marquis of Harry. What a pleasure it is to meet your excellency!" Invincible to deal with it casually. When the young nobleman saw that the invincible had not answered his question directly, he could not help feeling that there was much to be done. He could not help saying, "Oh, it's not necessary to be honored, but can your maid be transferred to me?"! I am willing to pay the price to match it! When the invincible heard this, he finally fixed his eyes on the young nobleman's face, gazed at him for a moment, and smiled: "Marquis Harry,fine bubble diffuser, there are some things that can't be solved by gold coins!" It's hard to say anything else, but I can pay a lot of money for your maid, and I'm sure she'll be comfortable and satisfied where she goes! Much better than running around with your excellency! 。 khnwatertreatment.com

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Run amuck in the other world