! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Mecha Indentured Slave "Tanbi Mecha"

Mecha Indentured Slave "Tanbi Mecha"

1 2 2

"Wait!" Cried Luo Xiaolou. When yuan Xi turned to look at him, Luo Xiaolou stammered, "I, I seem to see a place to hide behind me, about five hundred meters away." The original took a look at Luo Xiaolou, did not hesitate to choose to believe him, quickly turned back. It turns out that the probe of 125 is prepared. On the rock wall behind the path, there was a hole that only one person could bend down to enter, but it was huge inside. After looking at it, he put Luo Xiaolou down and checked it around. He said, "You wait for me here. If something happens, remember to open the shield. I'll bring someone back right away." Within twenty minutes, all the students entered the cave, and the last one came in. Now the students are not only in awe, but also have something more to do with this cold and arrogant group leader, perhaps a sense of security or dependence. After the original came in, he looked for a stone to block the hole, and then sat down against the stone. yuan Xi waved to Luo Xiaolou and asked him to come to his side. Then he looked up at the crowd and said, "Before the particle storm leaves, let's hide here first." "How long will it take?" One student asked worriedly? When I just ran over,lamella clarifer, my bag fell down and there was almost no food. There was another silence, and it was clear that he was not the only one who had lost his burden. "Maybe a few hours, maybe a few days, maybe even a month," Muchen said in a low voice. The author has something to say: Thank you Jiuxi, 15960292283.sdo, MP00026045061LEH.sdo,wall penstocks, luoying1xu, lin995000022. Thank you lala118119 for the rocket launcher. Thank you for the girls who left messages. The number of words that came out last night is a little small. Let's make it up later. OML Chapter 51 crisis.. Mobile phone reading mbook.cn Chapter 51 crisis.. Even under the illumination of energy emergency lights, the cave was very bright, and the students'Hearts suddenly darkened. A few days ago, they felt that as students of the First Military Division Academy, they were not afraid of any difficulties, but what if there was a huge disaster? If there is no time limit for this natural disaster, their situation will be very desperate. Even the school and the Federation could not send a rescue ship in the destructive particle storm from the universe. At this time, the communicator on the original wrist flashed, he clicked on, the caller was Luo Shaotian, the signal was not good, only intermittently heard that they had found a place of refuge, and then asked about the situation here. Search each station novel, Dissolved Gas Flotation ,filter nozzle, mobile book city is the fastest! yuan Xi glanced at the cave and the students who looked at him anxiously because of the shortage of food and said, "I'm all right here." Then the two men simply cut off the communication, and the students' eyes darkened again. Yeah, what's the use of talking to others? Can you expect others to send it? In the past, Wang Jing and Wu Yong, two deputy group leaders, were asked to count the number of students who had lost food. After a while, the results were reported. There were seventy-three people in the team, twenty-eight mecha fighters, forty-five mecha makers, and fifteen people who had lost food. All of them were mecha makers who were slow and could not keep up with their physical strength. At the critical moment of their lives, they could no longer say to the mecha fighters beside them, "I can't run any more, can you help me?". Luo Xiaolou was ashamed to find that he had never carried a heavy object in his hand, and the things in his hands seemed not light, but the awkward guy who had always regarded himself as the master had not said anything. You know, when I was at home in the past, it was a completely outrageous uncle's style, wishing that a glass of water would be handed to him by Luo Xiaolou. Luo Xiaolou was a little flattered, and he admitted that he was too spineless to be oppressed. yuan Xi and the two deputy group leaders looked at each other and said without changing their faces, "There is nothing to worry about. When we set out, Wang Jing was responsible for carrying a month's food for five people. Although Wu Yong and I did not carry much drinking water, we would not have a problem with the amount of water for ten days.". In this kind of training, it is impossible for the school to have no preventive measures.
These things are placed in the space button of the group leader and deputy group leader. Generally, the space button of the mecha fighters can not store too many things. In limited space, the mecha fighters will also store spare mecha parts or a large number of low-level energy boxes, and some people will set aside some space to store information. This is the common sense of almost all mecha fighters, so there are not many people who really use space buttons to store food. And the group leader and deputy group leader always have to sacrifice for the whole team. When they know the news, Wang Jing and Wu Yong are a little depressed. In fact, it doesn't matter in the past. The space in his space button is much larger than others can imagine. The students breathed a sigh of relief and showed a look of surprise, just scaring themselves, so it seems that even if the particle storm persists for a month, as long as they save a little, the food is still enough. Of course, five people's food is certainly not enough for fifteen people, the original coldly glanced at the food Wang Jing took out, the school gave him a month's food, handed it to Wang Jing. However, he did not touch Luo Xiaolou's share. Wang Jing looked at yuan Xi in surprise. yuan Xi was indeed eating the food brought by Luo Xiaolou recently, but the food stored in lunch boxes had a shelf life of only seven days at most. They couldn't bring too much. Would you like to leave some of it? Wang Jing always unconsciously used the honorific title in front of the original, which he felt was the respect and worship for the senior mecha fighters. yuan looked at him with an expressionless face and waved his hand, indicating that it was all right. Anyway, there was Luo Xiaolou, who had a hobby of storing food like some kind of squirrel. He would never worry about starving. Luo Xiaolou thought about it, took out thirty nutrition pills,Rotating sludge scraper, and threw them to Wang Jing. To Luo Xiaolou's astonishment, as if he had suddenly remembered, he donated the sleeping bag he had never used. khnwatertreatment.com

Olson (2022-09-26 09:16:23)

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Mecha Indentured Slave "Tanbi Mecha"