! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Summon the super scholar skill to get

Summon the super scholar skill to get

1 2 2

The chest, which was covered by nail scratches and red and swollen hickeys, was dangling in front of her eyes. The eggplant that the week is like a frost in an instant. I can't shake off my arrogance any more! "Do you mind if I accompany you to school for dinner and take two days off?" Tan Taiyuan raised his eyes to ask for her advice. Why "Because you walk in an ugly way." "And it's hot, but you have a hickey on your palm." "Of course, my auricle has it, too. Do you want to see it?" Why would she watch it? The shameless man is invincible in the world. Zhou is ashamed of himself. Two people take a taxi back to C big, smooth leave, and go to the dormitory to pack two sets of clothes. It seems reasonable to live in his house temporarily. Yesterday you.. Zhou and he walked under the camphor tree, thought for a long time, and asked in a low voice, "How did you find me?"? Why didn't you see me earlier? Tan Taiyuan looked at her sideways and held her hand. "I'm sorry, I should have found you earlier. I was going to clean up the matter at hand and see you again, but." Suddenly interrupted by a string of primitive telephone rings. Tan Taiyuan frowned and had to answer the phone first. Hello, Uncle Lin. He slanted his head to her side, his tone was serious, but his hand did not let go. Zhou lowered his eyebrows and stared at his toes. How helpless and frightened she was last night, she's still jumpy when she thinks about it. No matter how much you want to escape, it doesn't solve the problem. Taking a deep breath, she clenched his hand and tried to draw courage. She is lucky. "Well, we don't come forward. If we really need it, I can go alone. After all, it involves me. It's entrusted by me. It's not good to put it on the table,rapid sand filters, but.." Tan Taiyuan's voice was slightly low, and he felt her warm palm holding his hand on his own initiative, and a warm current passed through his heart in an instant. Glancing at her sideways, he returned with a heavier force to her petite right hand, with a shallow hook on his lips. Are you talking about something important? When he hung up the phone, Zhou shook his hands clasped together and asked curiously. It's a little important. After a pause, Tan Taiyuan took her shoulder and took her into his arms. He walked forward with her in his arms and compared the height gap between them with a light smile. "Suddenly, I feel that you seem to have never grown taller since you graduated from senior three." Zhou gave him a blow and said angrily, "Don't you understand that concentration is the essence?" "How dare you say that in front of me?" Without waiting for her anger,MBR reactor, Tan Taiyuan added, "It's not that you haven't grown up, you don't have to be angry, so concentration is the essence of this sentence is not right, you don't interpret the word'concentration 'perfectly everywhere." Zhou: ".." Should she say thank you! Chapter 82. Zhou Tiao woke up from a nap. Rubbing her bleary eyes, she half sat up with a thin blanket in her arms and turned her head in a daze. There was no movement inside or outside the house. Before she went to bed, Tan Taiyuan was watching the ball game in the living room? He covered his mouth and yawned, glancing at the table, only to find that a piece of paper was left under the glass. Reach for it and look. There's a surprise in the fridge. I have to go to the police station. I'll be right back. She put down the note, was stunned for a moment, got out of bed and went to the refrigerator. There were all kinds of desserts, ice cream balls and custard, all of which she liked. Tut, look at this naked/naked/naked flattery! Ignoring the words "eat in moderation, I believe you" on the refrigerator, rotary vacuum disc filters ,Lamella Plate Settler, Zhou smiled crookedly, hehe, she didn't believe in herself, he still believed in her? Innocent, tsk! Picked up a few matcha flavor, she hugged and fell on the sofa, by the way, brush Weibo. I can't help but see the publicity draft issued by the entertainment gossip blogger of Amway Shenchen. I can't help thinking of what happened in the evening the day before yesterday. It was not until this moment that Zhou thought of everything together that he realized how terrible it was, cakes, photos.. It's impossible to guard against. She took a mouthful of ice cream and stuck it in her throat, so she couldn't swallow it. I tried to swallow, and my heart was shivering with cold. Think again, what beauty disaster water, blue face is the same as the children, look at Tan Taiyuan, more vivid examples.
After coming back from C University yesterday morning, although Tan Taiyuan had something to hide, the frequency of his phone calls for two days in a row, as well as the words she overheard from time to time, even if Zhou did not expose him face to face, in fact, he also made things clear by half-guessing. To the police station. Is he going to be a witness or something? Holding the rose pillow in her arms, Zhou was in a daze. In the past, Qin Sirui had nothing to do with reading novels about criminal psychology and detective. She also read them. It was mentioned that women's crimes were often more difficult to crack than men's, because they were bold, careful, calm and self-restrained. At the critical moment, reason and wisdom coexisted without a trace of confusion and panic, nor did they leave obvious evidence of flaws. Also Not long ago, she and Tan Taiyuan went to the cinema to see the movie, Detective Chinatown. When she saw the final plot, she was frightened by the little girl's eyes in the movie and rushed straight into his arms. Afterwards, she said to him, "This is unreasonable. Can an underage girl have such insight and manipulation?"? A movie is a movie. It's pure fiction. Tan Taiyuan smiled, did not argue with her, only whispered, "existence is reasonable, you can not say that there is no such person in the world." At that time, she was humming in her heart. She insisted on her own opinion. She was an adult and could not solve the Mathematical Olympiad problems. A minor girl could commit a planned crime? There is an IQ gap, but it can't be that big? But Zhao Xun's appearance refreshed her cognition. She may not be very clever, but she must be careful and calm. But by chance at night, she could recognize Shen Chen, who was disguised beside her? And she was following her? Otherwise, how could I take a picture of her and Shen Chen? Zhou does not think she is stupid, she is just a normal person, it is difficult for normal people to pay attention to such details, after all, it is not persecutory paranoia. In the end, Zhao Xun's mind is not right. Genius and criminals, often between a thought,fine bubble diffuser, Zhao Xun is not a genius, but she pushed herself into a dead end. Three views is also a magical thing, will she not feel guilty at all. khnwatertreatment.com

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » Summon the super scholar skill to get