Bella_and_Edward

! , , , ""! !
[Dasha],
!
. , . .

, ! .

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » My powers and magic.

My powers and magic.

1 2 2

And especially a day is not good, in the flame dragon and the water God shield collision that moment, he is also a headache, although not as serious as the hidden master, but also not taste. After the collision of the two magics, Master Yin and Youyi desperately injected energy into their respective magics. Originally, the dragon head of the flame dragon had been swallowed up by the power of the shield of the water God, but it grew back immediately! The central position of the Water God's Shield also evaporated due to the attack of the Flame Dragon, but it soon regained its smoothness. A minute passed.. The flame dragon is still in high spirits and looks very aggressive, while the shield of the water God is also shining, and the defense is quite perfect. And the owners of these two magic are also smiling. Three minutes passed. The flame dragon was still in high spirits, but there were already some blue veins on Master Yin's face. And the shield of the water God is not the slightest change, especially a day of a pleasant face. Five minutes passed. The huge energy expenditure makes the hidden mage a little tired, after all, it is not so simple to mobilize a large amount of magic energy and then inject it into the flame dragon. But especially one day, is still the pleasant smiling face---book net-QISuu. COm. At this time, if Master Yin is smart enough to give up his support for the Flame Dragon, he can feel better,Wall Penstocks, but Master Yin thinks that the day's relaxation is only superficial, and he may be more tired than himself. Seven minutes passed. You Yitian's face is still that kind of pleasant smile, see this, the hidden master finally can not hold up, the spirit of a relaxation, the flame dragon disappeared. Master Yin said with a wry smile, "I didn't expect to lose a bet like this.". Is this an act of God? Did God want me to lose? You Yitian put away the shield of the water God and said,Belt Filter Press, "It's not an act of God!"! Master Yin, you must know that your failure is inevitable! "Inevitably?" You Yitian, you should know that advanced magic will not lose to intermediate magic most of the time, especially the fire dragon, which has a strong attack power, should not lose to the shield of the water God! That's why I'm making this bet with you! But what I didn't expect was. I actually lost. If it's not God's will, what do you say it is? "Of course it's strength!" You said with certainty one day. Strength? You can say that! Master Yin sneered twice, "If it hadn't been for the heavy rain, my flame dragon might not have been able to break your shield of the water God!"! Once you break the shield of the water God, I'll see how you can compete with my flame dragon. You Yitian shook his head. "Master Yin, you're wrong to say that.". How can a mere heavy rain affect your bet with me? Isn't it? If it can affect you, you are so smart that you won't bet with me. Of course you're not convinced when I say that, and now I'm going to prove it to you. Master Yin was curious, multi disc screw press ,disc air diffuser, but he didn't know how to prove it one day? See only especially one day to shout loudly: "See clearly." Then with a wave of his hand, a shield of the water God appeared. This is the first shield of the water God! You said one day that the brain waves simulated the wave frequency of a water God shield, "behind the first water God shield, there is another water God shield.". Hey, hey! You laughed twice a day, and the third brain wave simulated a wave frequency of the shield of the water God. Do you feel it? This is the third shield of the Water God! Master Yin looked at the layers of shields of the Water God that you had displayed one day. I froze. In fact, as early as the moment when the flame dragon attacked the shield of the water God, the shield of the water God had already broken. However, the second layer of the water God's shield is on the top again. Because the speed is really too fast, the hidden master concentrates on the flame dragon, did not notice this at all. You are so mean! Master Yin was furious and said, "I said that advanced magic can't break the defense of intermediate magic. So that's what happened!"! You Yitian, in that case, I won the bet. "Oh, it's really hard to be a good man!" You Yitian shook his head and said with emotion, "I am kind enough to let you understand that you are not only not grateful, but also playing a rogue." "Well, am I a scoundrel or are you a scoundrel?" Master Yin snorted coldly.
"Of course it's you!" You Yitian said with a half-smile, "What did you say when you bet before?"? You said that your advanced magic flame dragon could defeat my water God's shield. Then you can see for yourself that my shield of the water God is still fine, but your flame dragon has disappeared. Is it clear who will win and who will lose? The hermit was speechless. You Yitian was so treacherous that he deliberately used an intermediate magic to defend himself and then led me into the game. As a result, I thought that advanced magic would have a good chance of winning against intermediate magic, so I fell into his trap. There is some truth in what Master Yin thinks, but is it really what Master Yin thinks? The answer is no. You Yitian used the shield of the water God to defend the flame dragon completely according to his own characteristics. Because before a series of war, whether physically or in the field are quite tired, so that even shrink into an inch can not be displayed! Not only that, the magic energy in the body is also used up. In this case, if you want to defend against the advanced magic of the fire department, of course, you can't use the advanced magic which is very nerve-racking and powerful. As a result, the shield of the water God became the best choice for a day. You already know that the shield of the water God will be broken by the flame dragon when you use the shield of the water God one day, after all, the intermediate defensive magic is very difficult to resist the advanced magic! So at the beginning of the day, you planned to use multiple layers of magic to defend, that is, layers of overlapping shields of water gods to strengthen the defense. This is also the magic that comes to mind from dealing with the dark dragon before. At that time, when fighting with the dark dragon, in addition to using the freezing technique to bind the wind, it was also wrapped layer by layer, otherwise it would not be able to trap the dark dragon. Of course, there is another point that is the main reason why you chose the shield of the water God one day, that is,Mechanical fine screen, the surrounding environment. In a downpour, the magic energy of water is extremely abundant, and it would be a pity not to use it. khnwatertreatment.com

» Bella_and_Edward » [!!] » My powers and magic.